New Edition Just for HyperWorks Users
Introduction to the new KEY to METALS Premium Edition for Altair Partner Alliance users which covers a brief overview of the database and how to maximize the functionality as well as an introduction to the new features including the new material properties export tool and a tour of the non-metallic PLUS module for plastics, ceramics and composites.
Who should attend?
- KEY to METALS Database Tour (with live examples)
- New Export Functionality Demo
- Non-Metallic PLUS Module Tour
- CAE/FEA Engineers
- Material Specialists
- Simulation and design managers
- People new to the Altair Partner Alliance and KEY to METALS
- Existing APA and KEY to METALS users